We have years of experience managing portfolios for clients who work at public accounting firms, consulting firms and other firms with investment restrictions to avoid potential conflicts of interest. We will work closely with you and your firm’s compliance system to design and implement our investment strategies that stay in compliance with your independence requirements.
Environmental, Social and Governance Investing
In today’s day and age, many investors want to feel confident that their investment portfolio lines up with their own personal values. Investment strategies have been developed to incorporate Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance considerations. While the body of research on this style of investing is ongoing, it is attractive for several reasons:
- Companies that manage social and environmental aspects of their business well tend to be focused towards long-term sustainability
- Construction of the board and leadership to avoid conflicts of interest and promote diversity directly impact the quality of management
- Companies that are adept at managing ESG issues often:
- Quickly adapt to changing environmental and social trends
- Use resources efficiently
- Have engaged and productive workers
- Are at a lower risk of regulatory fines and reputational damage
US Equities with Dividends
We generally take a total return approach to investing – that is, we aim to invest in a portfolio of stocks expected to generate higher returns independent of whether the underlying companies pay dividends. We acknowledge, however, that some investors prefer the comfort of dividends and others want their portfolio to produce income. If your preference is to invest in dividend paying companies, we offer our Size and Style Responsive Strategy with an emphasis on dividend paying stocks.